Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    You hit two of the same in a box did you? Ink stick the two together or was it bad sorting?
    I'd have been happy with that, I ended up with 4 on cards out of 7 boxes.

Two Brian Quick on card autos... same box

Okay I'm here and good to go! http://www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Anything good yet? At work snow removing in jersey

Doug Martin Variation and Justin Blackmon Variation, Weeden Oncard and a Wilson/Turbin Dual
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Here are the scans by team! http://s88.beta.photobucket.com/user...2%20Contenders

What you don't see are non-numbered inserts and a team base set which will be sent with your packages. Thanks again everyone!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Good times Ryan, thanks!
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

No problem! Packages are ready to go and will be in the mail on Monday. Thanks again everyone! There is a Leaf Metal Draft break open as well that is $40 a spot and guarantees you 2 autographs!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112