Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some 2004 LCM Mirror black goodness!!!

Have not posted on here in ages but still friends w/ some fellas. fballjets will like this!! Finally found it & brought it home!! Still at the KJ 2004 rookie year PC. Best/most fun year for cardboard imo!

1/1 - 2004 Kevin Jones LCM Mirror Black

.......and some more adds of our favorite "most hated" player in the NFL!

6/25

4/5
    I Collect: Kevin Smith, Kevin Jones, Ndamukong Suh & Detroit Lions
    Hidden Content

~~~~~~Hidden Content ~~~~~~

Nice adds to the PC, sharp Jones Mirror Black!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

OH MY GOD!! Consider me fainted!!

WOW! Ive only been looking for that card forever
    , I have to ask where in the world did you find that beauty?!?!? and how much! Some guy has the emerald one up on ebay for a BIN or OBO of $125 but I wasnt gonna pay that for it, and I used all my offers so now I gotta hope he lowers the price and posts it again. That is truly a white whale card man congrats!! Im clinically dead after seeing that lol

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Lol, you are too funny!! The black was on the bay for like half a day... I added it to my watch list, did some quick bill paying to see what I had left over after the kids were fed etc... & offered a reasonable offer imo & he accepted it immediately (prob cause it's KJ, lol). AND I am well aware of the emerald still sitting out there & I hate to be the barer of bad news but if you don't act soon (like 3 days) then that one is completing my rainbow.. C'mon, you know it's going to a good home now??!! The S. Hill au in my bucket is your's btw, just PM me your addy & it's headin to my PO on Monday! (or Tuesday).
    Hidden Content

sharp cards!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

lol your kidding me, I literally search ebay every day and I just recently decided not to check for a few days because Im saving up to rent a house and I wanted to avoid the temptation for a couple weeks to buy anything. Of course it would pop up in the time I decided to not look . That is truly a great card man, and as for the emerald go ahead and grab it man. I made a reasonable offer and he didnt take it and I really shouldnt be spending much money until I get myself moved out so youd be helping me out! Plus since you now have the Mirror Black its only fitting that you should get the emerald, you never know when its gonna pop up again (first time ive ever seen one on ebay) so go ahead and grab it and complete the beautiful rainbow and put my KJ PC to shame! Please I beg of you! as for the Hill you really dont have to send it to me man thats totally cool, but i guess with Christmas coming up ill send you my address and ill put together a package for you in return for it. Thanks bro and congrats again!

Quote Originally Posted by rds1173 View Post
    Lol, you are too funny!! The black was on the bay for like half a day... I added it to my watch list, did some quick bill paying to see what I had left over after the kids were fed etc... & offered a reasonable offer imo & he accepted it immediately (prob cause it's KJ, lol). AND I am well aware of the emerald still sitting out there & I hate to be the barer of bad news but if you don't act soon (like 3 days) then that one is completing my rainbow.. C'mon, you know it's going to a good home now??!! The S. Hill au in my bucket is your's btw, just PM me your addy & it's headin to my PO on Monday! (or Tuesday).
    Last edited by fballJets; 12-01-2012 at 07:06 PM.

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (162)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice Addition! Great 2004 Exclusives SET!!
    I only need the Will Smith but have never seen one....Was told they do exist though...
    BUCKET>>> Hidden Content
    CHECK SUB FOLDERS!!

Quote Originally Posted by JK-Amsterdam View Post
    Nice Addition! Great 2004 Exclusives SET!!
    I only need the Will Smith but have never seen one....Was told they do exist though...
    Thank you sir.. still need some big boys obviously & just haven't pulled the trigger. I SWEAR i've seen the Will Smith but not positive but will now start looking for both of us, lol. I can't find Drew Henson???? I tried to find your set in your bucket but couldn't but would love to check it out?
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (162)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by rds1173 View Post
    Thank you sir.. still need some big boys obviously & just haven't pulled the trigger. I SWEAR i've seen the Will Smith but not positive but will now start looking for both of us, lol. I can't find Drew Henson???? I tried to find your set in your bucket but couldn't but would love to check it out?
    I need to scan them in. I think I have Big Ben and Eli in my PC Favorites folder.
    In the Beckett OPG they have a pic of the Will Smith so I know it exist. I think the Henson was the last one
    I picked up, but that was a few yrs ago...
    BUCKET>>> Hidden Content
    CHECK SUB FOLDERS!!

congrats on a killer card great pickup.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast