Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: RGIII Rookie Lot

Looking to trade these as a lot for something from my sig in return or sell for $12 dlvd.

rg3.jpg

2012 Press Pass #20
    2012 Press Pass Gold #20
    2012 SAGE HIT #10
    2012 SAGE HIT #10A
    2012 SAGE HIT #47
    2012 SAGE HIT Complete Exclusive #D1
    2012 Topps #340A
    Last edited by NsLoki; 12-12-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

Anyone?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

You can check me for them. The main ones I'd want are the Topps and Topps Chrome, but would trade for the lot.

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Luck, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Gordon Hayward and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

Interested in the cards below..

Belt auto
    Stephen Hill Patch
    Ellsbury GU
    Blake Griffin Topps Gold RC
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Here are the BVs of the cards:

RG3 Press Pass $4
    RG3 Press Pass Gold $10
    HIT 10 $4
    HIT 10A $4
    HIT 47 $4
    Topps $8
    Topps Chrome $12

If you are willing to break up the lot, I'd want the Topps and Topps Chrome the most.

I'm a bit hesitant to give up the Belt auto and Griffin gold but may. The Elsbury is a SP BV $25, the Hill is $10.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Luck, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Gordon Hayward and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

There are actually 8 cards in the lot. The 3rd on the top row isnt listed for some reason in the OPG. Guessing its another $4-5 card.

Let me know if any of these work for you...

Topps Chrome for Hill
    Topps & Chrome for Belt
    Whole lot for Belt and Griffin
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

(with the 10A, there is a note on the top portion of beckett, noting that subsets and parallel cards have same value)
    I'll do the Topps Chrome for the Hill

Leland
    Hidden Content

Posted. Thanks!

Anyone else?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I was just wondering if you were still looking for game used for your inserts.... there were a few I liked, especially the faulk special effects rc...?
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast