Exclamation Nick Foles Topps Chrome RC Auto FT/FS

Looking for a Nice Packers Auto in return. Randall Cobb is my main want. Show me what you got... If nothing else just PM me a cash offer. Thanks
    Last edited by DKruse4; 12-01-2012 at 07:59 PM.

I have this one #d to 50 if you're interested:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rcscan0002.jpg

LMK
    Collecting Dallas Cowboy Autos and Patches / Football HOF autos and Baseball Cardinals Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by myblues View Post
    I have this one #d to 50 if you're interested:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rcscan0002.jpg

LMK
    Not looking to trade down on the Foles but if there is something else in my bucket you're interested in I could use the Cobb. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    Will field some more offers. Looking for a little higher profile player. Thanks

Feel free to unload the Foles Chrome auto to me here in Philly.....have this nice Randall Cobb auto for it:

11' Contenders Randall Cobb Auto

I have a redemption of Foles i redeemed out of certified i'm waiting on so that card would have a nice home in my eagles pc. lmk thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Feel free to unload the Foles Chrome auto to me here in Philly.....have this nice Randall Cobb auto for it:

11' Contenders Randall Cobb Auto

I have a redemption of Foles i redeemed out of certified i'm waiting on so that card would have a nice home in my eagles pc. lmk thanks jeff
    PM Sent