looking for the following...

PM me with what you have and who you collect and I'll send you a list of cards I can trade. Will consider buying via paypal if the deal is right(resale prices.)

Justin Blackmon
    Cecil Shorts RC autos or lower numbered refractors
    Bryce Brown auto or numbered cards

Tim Tebow - low end and base cards - would like to pick up quantities of various cards. Will purchase if prices are cheap - keep in mind I have to sell them for $1 to $2 depending on the card and need to make a profit. I'll take some Press Pass type cards as well, if the price is right.

2. Wata Photo
    i have a justin blackmon ud auto. Do you have a bucket?
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Have a Blackmon Topps RC. Looking for Cam Newton, A.J. Green, AP, Brady, Peyton Manning. Let me know if you need it and want to do a PWE trade

Check out my bucket. If you find anything you like I can use any current Lions GU and auto cards.
    Thanks, Robert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Check out my bucket. If you find anything you like I can use any current Lions GU and auto cards.
    Thanks, Robert
    Sorry, didn't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Have a Blackmon Topps RC. Looking for Cam Newton, A.J. Green, AP, Brady, Peyton Manning. Let me know if you need it and want to do a PWE trade
    Regular version or photo variant? I have enough of the regular, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    i have a justin blackmon ud auto. Do you have a bucket?
    I don't. Who do you collect?

Hey
    It is just th regular version. Thanks anyways

Have this, and some misc Tebow rookies. Looking for Steelers, but will consider eye candy. lmk what you've got, or if you want to buy. Thanks
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...tos/002-11.jpg
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content