Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    up
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

like the cal auto
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

Let me know if I have anything you need. Like the Pettigrew and Young GU/Auto cards.
    Thanks, Robert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

sorry didnt see anything i could use

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

cmb for the Prestige Shumpert auto may be interested in a few other things as well depending on what you liked of mine. lmk thanks

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast