Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Chome needs

I like these, lmk if I have anything you need for them
    RR1 - Andrew Luck 51/75,
    RR27 - Robert Turbin 19/25

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

Don't forget my list. I know I have some Turbins you may need. I also have a Criner Chrome Relic and a Prestige RC auto incoming if you are still looking for him.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

Sorry man didn't mean to pass you by. I will look at your list and let you know. I would be interested in that Prestige auto though.

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    Don't forget my list. I know I have some Turbins you may need. I also have a Criner Chrome Relic and a Prestige RC auto incoming if you are still looking for him.

Leland
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Hidden Content

Thanks. Just get back to me when you can.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

Finally got ya a list of what I needed and sent ya a pm. Lmk

ttt anything colored refractor wise of my guys? come one lol[

QUOTE=leedawg62;12286820]Thanks. Just get back to me when you can.

Leland[/QUOTE]
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12