Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: willing to trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

willing to trade

hello im new to this website, so idk how this works but i have cards i am willing to trade that maybe some people would want.. will trade for Kevin Garenett autographs, memorabilia, and or rare or rookie cards.and/or any other fair trade for any player. i am trying to builed on my collection i have and am willing to trade: 1. 03-04 amare stoudemire fleer behind the scenes jersey card #32. 2. autographed #41 1999 upper deck Erick Dampier. 3.pg-btngu fleer behind the scenes, 2003 game worn jersey card pau gasol mint. also rare steve nashdefining authentic jersey card. many more jersey and autographed cards willing to trade if u would like, email me at [email protected] or message me on here thanks
    Last edited by naypalm; 12-10-2012 at 01:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I have all sorts of duplicate Garnett's...do you have any interest in buying?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nope i cannot buy any cards. only trade

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Do you have any other cards for trade that are not listed above? I would gladly look at a list if you are interested in about 50-100 different Garnett's