98/99 Finest Old School Break

Really haven't broke many boxes since the mid 00's but I thought it'd be fun to break some old 98/99 Finest and try for a dirk rc (already have a bgs 9.5, but never pulled a pack fresh dirk rc). Here's the results:

Notable Base Rookies:
    Antawn Jamison
    Vince Carter
    Mike Bibby
    Jason Williams
    Paul Pierce
    Dirk Nowitzki x 2 !!

No Protectors:
    Michael Dickerson
    Lorenzen Wright
    Vin Baker
    John Williams
    Joe Smith
    Tariq Abdul-Wahad (ugh, i'm a mavs fan)

Box Topper: Tim Duncan
    Arena Stars: David Robinson
    Mystery: Stockton/Payton
    Mystery Ref: Antoine Walker/Abdur-Rahim
    Ref: Mark Jackson, Mike Bibby
    No Protector Ref: Jason Williams

Overall, this was a lot of fun. The mystery ref is 1 in 6 boxes, so, cool to pull one, not cool to pull the one I did. Pretty happy though. Pulled all the good rookies including 2 dirks and the jason williams isn't bad. All is for trade or sale, including tons of base and other rc if anyone is interested.

Sweet! Would like the mystery refractor of Walker and Rahim. LMK if you like anything in my inventory/Bucket.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Pretty decent it seems like.
    Could you PM me the sort of "big hits" in this product? I'm curious as to what you can possibly get out of this product

-Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Sweet! Would like the mystery refractor of Walker and Rahim. LMK if you like anything in my inventory/Bucket.
    sorry its gone...