Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

1990-91 Topps Signed Set Progress

I recieved most of these through the mail, with some of them in person. The majority of these came in between 2007-2011 when I was really focusing on the set. My current progress is 144/396 = 36%. It will be tough to finish of the set with some deceased players in the lot and tough to get signatures like Gretzky and Lemieux. I'm considering sending out to Gretzky and getting the standard auto pen autograph.

The first signed card I got was Keith Acton and this was IP as I am friends with his nephew.

The reason I started going after this signed set is because it was the first set I tried to collect as a kid. When I started sending out cards through the mail, my main stipulation is that I had to use the cards I had collected as a kid. So you will probably see some really bad offcut cards like the Gartner one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I think that this looks really impressive. Good luck with the other 72%.

Are you going out on a massive TTM spree or do you send out only a few at a time?

As for the Gretzky & lemieux, you can always try for the autopen on Gretzky and... well, Lemieux won't TTM as far as I herd. Just use them as place fillers for now. If you ever bite the bullet and get an IPA at a show or convention you could always up grade them that way.

REgardless, I would love to see the progress as this set grows.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

Great looking collections so far. You already have a few of the big names out of the way. Too bad the Gretzky has multiple cards from this set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that this looks really impressive. Good luck with the other 72%.

Are you going out on a massive TTM spree or do you send out only a few at a time?

As for the Gretzky & lemieux, you can always try for the autopen on Gretzky and... well, Lemieux won't TTM as far as I herd. Just use them as place fillers for now. If you ever bite the bullet and get an IPA at a show or convention you could always up grade them that way.

REgardless, I would love to see the progress as this set grows.

Cheers,
    reoddai

I would say the bulk of the cards came from 2008 to 2010 when I was REALLY into TTM.

To be honest I would never pay the regular rates for Lemieux & Gretzky signings. The goal of me doing this set was to enjoy it and have fun and to me shelling out $100 plus for an autograph is not fun at all!

I'm sure one day when these guys get old they might be more open to signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great looking collections so far. You already have a few of the big names out of the way. Too bad the Gretzky has multiple cards from this set.

I know Gretzky has a handful of cards in the set. Hopefully I get lucky someday and get the chance to meet him and he signs them all! I know this is about as likely as the Leafs winning the cup but you never know!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See potvin-29's Items on eBay

Amazing! I didn't even know you were working on a full set like this.

Keep it up, it's looking great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing! I didn't even know you were working on a full set like this.

Keep it up, it's looking great!

It's been on the back burner for a little bit, however I plan to get back at it and send out some more requests! I would love to get up to 200 by this time next year!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool idea. Nice to see all of the Rangers autos. Good luck with your progress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast