Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying all Sebastien Le Toux Supreme Fabrics Cards!! Paying Top Dollar

Hello everyone,

My Philadelphia Union collection has been completed and have turned my attention in trying to get ALL 15 of the Sebastien Le Toux Supreme Fabrics cards made in the 2011 UD SP Game Used Soccer set. I currently have 8 of the 15 and am paying top dollar for the other 7 cards to complete this incredible collection. I bought everyone that has come on the market and would like to buy yours if you have one of these cards.

Please send over a PM or e-mail at ferbie15@aol.com if you have one of the 7 remaining cards needed to complete this collection.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your PM's or e-mails.

Thanks,
    Jerry(jjgraff30)
    Last edited by jjgraff30; 02-08-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Updated Numbers

If at some point you decide to get rid of one. Let me know, working on completing my Union card collection and would love to buy one

Back to the top still in pursuit of 10 more of the 15.

Back to the top, if you get one, please contact me, top $$$$$ paid!

I now have 8 of 15 of these Le Touxs, only need 7 more the composite collection, please contact me if you happen to find one, you will be very happy with the price.

Thanks,
    Jerry(jjgraff30)

Have 8 of 15 still need 7 more but at least I am more than 50% of the way done!

With all of the people opening these up, I am hoping a few more become available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast