Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Gameday trading

  1. #1

    Gameday trading

    Mostly looking for whatever catches my eye right now. Check the bucket and let me know what you are interested in.
    I collects most Broncos, defensive star autos, and whatever may catch my eye.
    Bucket Hidden Content
    Newest Pick-ups Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Ttt
    I collects most Broncos, defensive star autos, and whatever may catch my eye.
    Bucket Hidden Content
    Newest Pick-ups Hidden Content

  3. #3
    i like both ur hines ward rookies(what card is that who makes it)...and ur luck momentum jersey

  4. #4
    Please cmb for both of your sweet spot helmet autos please
    Hidden Content

    First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    i like both ur hines ward rookies(what card is that who makes it)...and ur luck momentum jersey
    Liked your melvin ingram auto
    I collects most Broncos, defensive star autos, and whatever may catch my eye.
    Bucket Hidden Content
    Newest Pick-ups Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Please cmb for both of your sweet spot helmet autos please
    Didn't see anything that interested me at this time. Thanks
    I collects most Broncos, defensive star autos, and whatever may catch my eye.
    Bucket Hidden Content
    Newest Pick-ups Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Like the Hilton Platinum Patch/Auto, Five Star Torrey Smith Patch/Auto, Five Star Ryan Mallett Patch/Auto, Limited Mikel Leshoure Patch/Auto and Maroney Contenders Auto. LMK
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the Hilton Platinum Patch/Auto, Five Star Torrey Smith Patch/Auto, Five Star Ryan Mallett Patch/Auto, Limited Mikel Leshoure Patch/Auto and Maroney Contenders Auto. LMK
    I like the Willis SP auto, Fitzgerald auto, and Dareus autos
    I collects most Broncos, defensive star autos, and whatever may catch my eye.
    Bucket Hidden Content
    Newest Pick-ups Hidden Content

  9. #9

    other then mallett do you have any pats ?
    Cmb i thiNK theres 1 or 2 broncos in there
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cjcarey23 View Post
    Mostly looking for whatever catches my eye right now. Check the bucket and let me know what you are interested in.
    I CAN USE THIS

    http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/IMG_0343.jpg
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Andre Ellington*C.Patterson(vikings)*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •