Results 1 to 9 of 9
12-02-2012, 12:58 PM #1
2012 ITG History Of Hockey 4 Box Break- 16 spotsITG History Of Hockey 4 Box Break
16 spots, Draft Style Break.
Guaranteed 1 cards.
Cost is $60/spot
Here are the particulars of this product:
The History of Hockey for In The Game will be a labor of love. Each pack contain four cards: 1 Great Moments in Hockey History Memorabilia Card, 1 Rookie Card*, 1 Autographed Card (Authenticated by PSA/DNA) and 1 ITG Buy-Back Card. Here are some of the Autographed Cards authenticated by PSA/DNA that you can find in your pack: More information will be released in the upcoming weeks but what we can announce is that each History of Hockey Card will feature the combination of our spectacular vintage Game-Used Memorabilia paired with stunning original artwork including 1/1 hand-painted cards by Jared Kelley. Collectors will also find some incredible and valuable Rookie Cards in this product. From Vezina to Landeskog, from Howe to Stamkos, from Sawchuk to Lundqvist, from Richard to Crosby. from Plante to Ovechkin all these Rookie Cards will be found in The History of Hockey – In Cards. That’s right all these valuable Rookie Cards will be in this product, we told you it was the most significant product we have ever been involved with. The ITG Buy-Back cards won’t disappoint either. A tour down memory lane features some the greatest Autograph and Game-Used Memorabilia cards produced by In The Game since 1998-99 when we came on the hockey card scene.
*Rookie Cards are authentic and not reprints.\
There are 4 cards in a box, thus with 4 boxes x 4 cards =16 total cards and 16 spots, 1 cards guaranteed.
Here are the rules of our breaks. Please read carefully and if you do not agree with any of the rules do not purchase any spots. There will be no exceptions to these rules
1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
2) Break will be conducted on December 14th once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered. Mail will take a longer time due to the holidays, so please be patient and do not complain when it takes longer than usual. Additional tracking and express service will be an additional $15 USD
5) All box breaks will be done live on the Ramjak Sports BlogTv channel. Subscribe here:www.blogtv.com/people/ramjaksports
6) I will accept payment via paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer on random.org) and will have this on the blogtv channel as well.
8) Please for speed of the break pm the next person and subscribe to the thread. If you have been on the site via your time stamp and not made your pick I have the right to make your choice for you if it been over 24 hours to keep things moving along. We will post the time of the break 24hrs ahead so as many people can watch live, and possibly make picks at that time
9. A transaction thread will be made for every spot. This is to protect both the member and us, as it means you agree to these rules.
10. send all payments via gift ( or pay the fees at 3.1% or $1.86 per spot and send as goods) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
11. This break is open across multiple venues including our website, so please purchase your spots early, as this product is sold out, and we cannot guarantee spot later.
12. This is a draft style, with 1-16,
12-07-2012, 10:01 AM #2
12-09-2012, 01:59 PM #3
12-12-2012, 10:47 AM #4
2 more sold. Come on guys, releases on friday. This is going to be a huge product, with 4 solid solid hits in every box.
Check out the website for great pricing on this product as well! Only $4 shipping anywhere in North America!
12-13-2012, 03:15 PM #5
12-13-2012, 09:49 PM #6
12-14-2012, 10:26 AM #7
12-14-2012, 01:07 PM #8
12-14-2012, 10:47 PM #9