Here are the rules of our breaks. Please read carefully and if you do not agree with any of the rules do not purchase any spots. There will be no exceptions to these rules
1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
2) Break will be conducted on December 14th once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered. Mail will take a longer time due to the holidays, so please be patient and do not complain when it takes longer than usual. Additional tracking and express service will be an additional $15 USD
5) All box breaks will be done live on the Ramjak Sports BlogTv channel. Subscribe here:www.blogtv.com/people/ramjaksports
6) I will accept payment via paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer on random.org) and will have this on the blogtv channel as well.
8) Please for speed of the break pm the next person and subscribe to the thread. If you have been on the site via your time stamp and not made your pick I have the right to make your choice for you if it been over 24 hours to keep things moving along. We will post the time of the break 24hrs ahead so as many people can watch live, and possibly make picks at that time
9. A transaction thread will be made for every spot. This is to protect both the member and us, as it means you agree to these rules.
10. send all payments via gift ( or pay the fees at 3.1% or $1.86 per spot and send as goods) to : email@example.com
11. This break is open across multiple venues including our website, so please purchase your spots early, as this product is sold out, and we cannot guarantee spot later.
12. This is a draft style, with 1-16,