Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Lf damian lillard auto portland trailblazers ltb/ltt

Title says it all! would love to hame one of him in his blazers uni but looking for a Panini Limited or something nice. Dont really want a Leaf or Press Pass but show me what you got anyway and what your looking for. Good prices please. You can also CMB for a possible trade too.
    Thanks
    Just plucked a nice threads Thomas Robinson on card auto Rc that I could trade or sell.
    Last edited by Trueduckfan; 11-08-2012 at 09:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

come on, somone has to have one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ttt please

SCF Rewards
    Country

still nothing out there with him in Pro Uni yet? If anyone knows of one, can you get me a link please? Would love to atleast see one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few that he personally signed. I need to get them authenticated though.