Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Which Player Do You Get Most Often In Packs? And The Least?

Often: Lecavalier, Doan, E. Staal - these 3 always seem to follow me.

Least: Lundqvist - one of my favorites but never shows up in packs.

Though I don't break a ton of wax, I still have a soft spot for any 07-08 products.

Common pulls: Petr Kalus and Jaroslav Halak

Never pulls: Carey Price
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 212 Unique Cards + 9 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

as a Leafs fan my whole life, rarely do I pull Leafs cards out of packs.

When I broke a lot of packs in the 90's I had the luck of hitting a lot of Gretzky & Roy.

I don't break a lot of wax now, however I broke a decent amount in 2008 and 2009. It seemed that Lecavalier and E. Staal were showing up in a lot of packs!
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

I don't open packs but when I did I was plagued by the worst Hockey Card Virus that a person could ever have:

Alexei Yashin, followed by Jeff O'Neill, and Jason Allison - so I was a 3-Time Loser.

Always pull: Anyone being the hockey equivalent of the Brooklyn Brawler

Never Pulls : Guys with high SV's. I always hit the mid range guys never the top end.
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

For me it's a number, not a player. From my most recent breaks:

Back when Alexander Frolov was included in a lot of products for 2-3 years, I was pulling his stuff way more than I would have liked to. I also had some decent luck pulling Claude Giroux in 08-09 from different products, but his value wasn't what it is like now.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

I pulled like 20 Chris Vande Velde new wave autos in Titanium.
    I am collecting 13-14 Prizm Mike Kostka cards (9 of 14), 12-13 Black Diamond Quads (need #201). I will trade/buy/sell for any cool cards. Just ask!

I don't buy packs/boxes often but when I was younger I do ALWAYS get Eddie Belfour cards (no matter if it's base, parallel or insert) from my 2-3 packs of a new series during 1995-1996.

I never had any lucky of pulling PC-players....
    PC-PLAYERS: Tom Barrasso & Johan Hedberg - Hidden Content
    MOST WANTED!!!
    *13-14 PANINI PRIME COLORS - TOM BARRASSO - PAYS WELL!
    AND ALL CARDS WITH BARRASSO FROM 13-14 PANINI NATIONAL TREASURES/FLAWLESS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast