Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Card values during the lockout

Has anyone noticed any particular players, RCs, brands, etc.. That have substantianlly dropped in price since the lock-out. I have noticed a few card I bought in 10-11 have dropped a fair amount, RC'S!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(47)
    Country
    See dre2112's Items on eBay

cards from 2010-11 would naturally die down in value regardless of the lockout. It's got mroe to do with the rookies not being so hot anymore, the market penetrated with 2010-11 product alraedy and new and better stuff out now

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Everything modern as dropped.Never seen that many leaving the hobby sale.With no hockey the interest is simply not there.I think i havent busted a box since Contenders from last year.

Other then chasing James Neal Cup cards im pretty much quitting the hobby myself.Id rather go on the reseve and play a 60$-80$ poker tournament with all you can drink booze.I feel i have more for my money then to drop that money on a box and get 20% of my money back that is if i aint chargeback.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Cards from 2008 onward will drop other than Stamkos. Hall of Fame players card while they played, still will hold value.

Hail vintage.

The new stuff needs to die, severely overpriced.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Everything has dropped in sell value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I've been picking up a bunch of stuff from Forever Rivals for less than what I thought it would have gone for. For someone like me, who is strictly a singles buyer, this is the silver lining to the lockout. I'd still rather be paying more and actually watching the NHL. Oh well, other silver lining is the Habs are not yet mathematically eliminated.