Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB Highend Lots and Possibly Highend Singles

I have up to $4500 to spend on highend lots. Looking to spend between $3000 and $4500. Must be 95% or close to autos. I am buying to resell so if your wanting Ebay prices no thanks. I will possibly buy individual highend cards but I will be picky and must be a deal.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

2. Wata Photo
    Anything like this? I have all Buffalo Bills, and HOF Bills. this is just a FEW. Also I have memorabilia from the Bills and gamer jerseys from other teams.

>>> Click For PhotoBucket >>> Hidden Content

View ALL My Memorabilia Here:
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Does a lot have to be 3 grand?
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by timb69 View Post
    Anything like this? I have all Buffalo Bills, and HOF Bills. this is just a FEW. Also I have memorabilia from the Bills and gamer jerseys from other teams.

What memorbilia do you have? Id be intrested in prices on the Bruce Smith and the Kellys and possibly the Thomas. Not looking to buy a ton of the same team tho.

David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

No Ill take smaller lots.

David
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
    What memorabilia do you have? Id be interested in prices on the Bruce Smith and the Kellys and possibly the Thomas. Not looking to buy a ton of the same team tho.

David
    Since you're a reseller, tell me what you would pay for them. I am EASY to work with. Also, I have a LOT MORE in the bucket, if you care to look :)

And memorabilia:

Non-Bills:
    http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...mer%20Jerseys/

Bills:
    http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/Gh...PC%20-%20VVHTG

Oh and a Steve Smith Atlanta Hawks player issued:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have these for 320 Dlvd.--scans in the bucket.
    2004 Legendary Signatures
    Eric Dickerson, Alex Karras, Roger Craig, Bob Lilly, Jim Plunkett, Doug Atkins, Chuck Foreman, Anthony Munoz, Isaac Curtis, Jim Klick, Wilbert Montgomery, Jerry Kramer, Robert Brazille, Randy Gradishar, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall, Mel Renfro, Mercury Morris
    John Elway, Raymond Berry, Mark Duper, Manny Fernandez, Louis Wright, Vencie Glenn, Craig Morton, Harold Carmichael, Dan Hampton, Ken Anderson, Jim Hart, billy Kilmer, Billy Sims, Chuck Foreman, Billy white shoes Johnson, Cliff Branch,
    sports ft/fs and non sports ft/fs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by timb69 View Post
    Since you're a reseller, tell me what you would pay for them. I am EASY to work with. Also, I have a LOT MORE in the bucket, if you care to look :)

And memorabilia:

Non-Bills:
    http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...mer%20Jerseys/

Bills:
    http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/Gh...PC%20-%20VVHTG

Oh and a Steve Smith Atlanta Hawks player issued:

PM coming shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalker17 View Post
    I have these for 320 Dlvd.--scans in the bucket.
    2004 Legendary Signatures
    Eric Dickerson, Alex Karras, Roger Craig, Bob Lilly, Jim Plunkett, Doug Atkins, Chuck Foreman, Anthony Munoz, Isaac Curtis, Jim Klick, Wilbert Montgomery, Jerry Kramer, Robert Brazille, Randy Gradishar, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall, Mel Renfro, Mercury Morris
    John Elway, Raymond Berry, Mark Duper, Manny Fernandez, Louis Wright, Vencie Glenn, Craig Morton, Harold Carmichael, Dan Hampton, Ken Anderson, Jim Hart, billy Kilmer, Billy Sims, Chuck Foreman, Billy white shoes Johnson, Cliff Branch,
    Not really what Im looking for.

David
    Hidden Content

PM returned :)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Anyone today?

David
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast