Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 4!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best retired/HOF card (any type)

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Dec. 8th, 2012

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

Good luck!

The winner of last weeks Show & Tell Contest is Bimola, who will receive 25cc and 2 points in the overall standings! Second place goes to sedinfan, who will receive 1 point in the standings.
    LOOKING FOR: TOP ROOKIES
    ...and anything else that catches my eye!

Hidden Content

Bumping this up... Lets see some nice HOF cards!

Hidden Content

This card is /9 and features pieces from his jersey,number,emblem and fight strap. This was my first lafleur card and really started my PC of him. I think without this one, i may have chosen someone else.Im glad i didnt!
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Ummmmmmm, how do you START a PC with a Complete Jersey card? That's like starting a cooking class by making Filet Mignon for Gordon Ramsay!! What were you collecting before Lafleur? Back To The Future DeLoreans??
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Nearly the top card in my collection... three HOFers for ya:

I'll see your three and raise you one, there's even a couple heathen Leafs for you to appreciate :D

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

I'll go with this one..

33-34 Hamilton Gum
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Still hasn't sunk in that Nick retired, I'm sure he saw this lockout bullshhhhh coming and thought, screw it.

^ I think there'll be more like Nick if this thing keeps going on much longer.

This guy retired a ways back...

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Retired Players, ITG Enshrined Mega's, Nameplates and Emblematics and Superlative Jumbo Emblems!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Beautiful stuff everyone!
    Up for more! :)

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast