Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interested in the:

Certified Stars Jersey /100 (Litlle Chip on left corner ) PRICE

View my Inventory for possible trade, You can search per player.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Already Gone Sorry
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Watch the UPDATES!!! Make Your Offers!

That is definitely one of the best Certified boxes I have seen. Very nice break! It's interesting to see a dual auto of Nugent-Hopkins and Phaneuf and I mean that in a positive refreshing way as it is nice to see something different rather that the usual Phaneuf/another Leaf dual auto, RNH/another Oiler or rookie dual auto.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Thats Right ! :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Watch the UPDATES!!! Make Your Offers!

Quote Originally Posted by flemingc04 View Post
    That is definitely one of the best Certified boxes I have seen. Very nice break! It's interesting to see a dual auto of Nugent-Hopkins and Phaneuf and I mean that in a positive refreshing way as it is nice to see something different rather that the usual Phaneuf/another Leaf dual auto, RNH/another Oiler or rookie dual auto.
    They both played for the Red Deer Rebels FYI. You might know this already but maybe some others don't :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12