Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    I could use these:
    camo refractors:
    #203 Jarius wright rc #192/499
    #44 Chris johnson #288/499
    #152 zach brown rc #242/499
    matt ryan #316/499
    ryan tannehill rc #284/499
    lamichael james rc #342/499
    joe adams rc #431/499

    Are you only looking for Colts from Chrome or anything Colts?
    can be anything,1st priority going to luck,ty hilton,vick ballard.current colts.lmk.
    thanks
    tom
    Hidden Content

    I Only Ship In Bubble Mailers,I Only Trade With Those Who Do The Same
    I AM SEMI - RETIRED,BETWEEN FISHING AND NAPPING I MAIL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    I could use these:
    camo refractors:
    #203 Jarius wright rc #192/499
    #44 Chris johnson #288/499
    #152 zach brown rc #242/499
    matt ryan #316/499
    ryan tannehill rc #284/499
    lamichael james rc #342/499
    joe adams rc #431/499

    Are you only looking for Colts from Chrome or anything Colts?
    any product,luck,ty hilton and vick ballard are first prioritys.lmk.
    thanks
    tom
    Hidden Content

    I Only Ship In Bubble Mailers,I Only Trade With Those Who Do The Same
    I AM SEMI - RETIRED,BETWEEN FISHING AND NAPPING I MAIL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

  3. #23
    Interested in the RG3 cards. I have the following Lucks for trade:
    Topps RC
    Topps Paramount Pairs with Jim Plunkett
    Topps Prolific Playmakers

  4. #24
    Just curious if you were interested in any of my Luck cards for an RG3

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Just curious if you were interested in any of my Luck cards for an RG3
    Hey,
    gonna pass for now.
    thanks
    tom
    Hidden Content

    I Only Ship In Bubble Mailers,I Only Trade With Those Who Do The Same
    I AM SEMI - RETIRED,BETWEEN FISHING AND NAPPING I MAIL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

  6. #26
    interested in a press pass vick ballard auto?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    interested in a press pass vick ballard auto?
    Yes sir.lmk what you need for it.
    thanks
    tom
    Hidden Content

    I Only Ship In Bubble Mailers,I Only Trade With Those Who Do The Same
    I AM SEMI - RETIRED,BETWEEN FISHING AND NAPPING I MAIL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

  8. #28
    would u do the doug martin rookie relic and the tannehill camo for the ballard auto?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    would u do the doug martin rookie relic and the tannehill camo for the ballard auto?
    ahhhh dont know.let me think on that and i will get back to you.
    thanks
    tom
    Hidden Content

    I Only Ship In Bubble Mailers,I Only Trade With Those Who Do The Same
    I AM SEMI - RETIRED,BETWEEN FISHING AND NAPPING I MAIL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

  10. #30
    beckett or if i decide to go this route.....how many refractors/xfractors would u allow for the ballard auto?....wouldnt be any real big names already have the big names

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •