Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by diem926 View Post
    What SV are you putting on the six auto?
    Thanks. I've just recently received a $115 offer on it, so somewhere around that area! REALLY nice-looking card.
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Cmb for the ocho

Nothing at the moment thank you both, though!
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

Bump thanks!
    Hidden Content

Sick cards! PM sent about the R. Rice and R. Wayne 1/1s :)

-Brandon

Bump thanks!
    Hidden Content

like the ocho if you still have it, check my tradelist/bucket and lmk, thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Tradelists:
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Wants: Current Pirates/Cowboys/Penguins/Mavs
    Current Set Wants: Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by xDallasDynastyx View Post
    like the ocho if you still have it, check my tradelist/bucket and lmk, thanks!
    Ocho might be pending sorry!
    Hidden Content

Bump thanks!
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12