Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$68 paypal for best Canucks Lot, lets see some patches etc!

I have $68 to spend on the best Canucks lot. Let see some lists and pics and offers! PM me!
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (156)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    PM sent.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Dude, check my bucket...
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Thought you only had $100 PayPal. Hahaha hope you get something good! :)

I just sold $70 worth of Roy's to a guy off Ebay, owed $2 for ebay fees so I put up my other 68 on here. I would have been happy to give you the other $50 towards the ones you sold me Jeremy, but you gave me a good deal. I have confirmed a lot for this $68 already but next time I get some paypal I'll msg you again and see if you have anything else :)

Dale
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

Lol, I was only playing! The deal was my idea. Sorry didn't mean to offend or anything. Take care. Jeremy

2009-10 ITG Between The Pipes Glove Save Black - GS-24 (Roberto Luongo /30)

pm me if interested
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content and Hidden Content
    Always Looking for Vancouver Canucks UD Game Jerseys and SPA SOTT
    Marleau Collection: 1112 Total
    Hidden Content

It's all good bud, I wasn't offended, I was just lettin you know how I got some more paypal that's all :)

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyS742 View Post
    Lol, I was only playing! The deal was my idea. Sorry didn't mean to offend or anything. Take care. Jeremy

That's pretty sweet, but I like cards showing the actual Canucks jersey. PM me with a price though and I'll see what I could come up with after this week of ebaying,

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by neilnijjar View Post
    2009-10 ITG Between The Pipes Glove Save Black - GS-24 (Roberto Luongo /30)

pm me if interested

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    So...no?
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast