Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

4 Packs of 11/12 Upper Deck Series 1

Nothing wrong with a case hit in 4 packs, I'm quite surprised by the sale value of these cards, much higher then expected.

photo sharing websites

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Stupid clear cut nonsense!LOL Yeah man I've been shocked at the selling prices of those too. I collect Skinner and it's hard to think an acetate die cut sells for $3 less than a Program of Excellence Team Canada auto Skinner /10 from the cup! Yup I paid $71 for the POE auto and the next week watched the Skinner/Staal Foundations die cut sell for $68! Makes no sense to me but who am I right?LOL Congrats on the nice hit dude! You should get something nice in return for that hit, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

nice hit

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Sick pull!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

nice hit

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Just sold for $85 on EBay, pleasantly surprised. I'll be able to pick up a sweet Scheifele with that!