Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Still looking for feedback or other offers. Would like to make at least one deal for something this week.
    As a fellow collector says, "I won't trade at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare it's unlisted. Whatever you may think of Beckett, I believe it's the only objective standard available. If our cards book the same, I won't trade in your favor because you think your card is "underrated", or "sells well on eBay."

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #12
    Here are the pictures of the card I mentioned above, thanks.
    2001 Topps Archives Reserve Reprint GU Jersey ARRMA Marcus Allen Raiders BV $20


    IMG_5926.jpgIMG_5927.jpg

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mberger718 View Post
    Here are the pictures of the card I mentioned above, thanks.
    2001 Topps Archives Reserve Reprint GU Jersey ARRMA Marcus Allen Raiders BV $20


    IMG_5926.jpgIMG_5927.jpg
    Thanks for providing the pic. I am interested in trying to trade for the Allen. Would you take the Kinsler Auto for it that I just added? If not what else could you include with the Allen for one of the other cards you asked about? Do you have a list I could look over? PLMK. Thanks.
    As a fellow collector says, "I won't trade at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare it's unlisted. Whatever you may think of Beckett, I believe it's the only objective standard available. If our cards book the same, I won't trade in your favor because you think your card is "underrated", or "sells well on eBay."

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by imok513 View Post
    Thanks for providing the pic. I am interested in trying to trade for the Allen. Would you take the Kinsler Auto for it that I just added? If not what else could you include with the Allen for one of the other cards you asked about? Do you have a list I could look over? PLMK. Thanks.
    I also have a Jason Taylor GU I believe, still need to dig that up.
    If you click on my blog trader page link and on "Continue Reading", I have a long list of baseball and football Gu and Cert Autos. Thanks.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mberger718 View Post
    I also have a Jason Taylor GU I believe, still need to dig that up.
    If you click on my blog trader page link and on "Continue Reading", I have a long list of baseball and football Gu and Cert Autos. Thanks.

    Would you be willing to do these for either of the Autos (Zimmerman or Cone) you wanted:
    2001 Topps Archives Reserve Reprint GU ARRMA Marcus Allen $20
    2003 Topps Pristine Igniters PI-JT Jason Taylor Dolphins $8
    2008 UD Ballpark Collection Rookie Autographs Bobby Wilson Angels 101 $8
    As a fellow collector says, "I won't trade at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare it's unlisted. Whatever you may think of Beckett, I believe it's the only objective standard available. If our cards book the same, I won't trade in your favor because you think your card is "underrated", or "sells well on eBay."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •