How do you acquire Panini Black Friday Packs?

I'm trying to figure this out... besides buying them from sellers on eBay

How do you acquire them, buy select Panini products they want to get rid of?

But does that mean if you buy 1 box, you get 1 pack... or how does that work?
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

was only a black friday promo, but yes, specific boxes gave a # of packs. prominence was like 6 and rookies and stars was like 8 packs.

You could get them either at card stores or online from Panini for certian products. I believe that the website is done selling them, but some card stores may still have them. I know the one I went to had over 700 packs and last week he still had some.
    Hidden Content
    Focusing on Chad Greenway and John Carlson.
    If you don't use at least a top loader and a bubble mailer, let me know before we trade.

Bucket: Hidden Content

You had to buy $x amount of product to get 1 pack. My local store had them at $20 of Panini product for 1 pack. So, you had to spend $20 to get a mediocre product to get a one pack chance at a mediocre product.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

My LCS was actually giving a pack of Black friday and a pack of fathers day for any panini box you bought.

PM me if you're still interested. I can't remember the rules on posting about sellers, but the last email I got from the shop I got mine at said he still had packs and would mail them out if you bought certain boxes from them.
    Hidden Content
    Focusing on Chad Greenway and John Carlson.
    If you don't use at least a top loader and a bubble mailer, let me know before we trade.

Bucket: Hidden Content