Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

I had that happen to me a while ago. I had a Titanium game worn gear jsy auto of Pavel Datsyuk posted buy it now or best offer for $40. The card has routinely sold between 12 and 18 dollars. Someone used buy it now and paid the full 40. Hell, I'm not complaining haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes nice looking and shiny cards are quite after-soughted for now, I don't know if it's because the nostalgic values (just think of 90's inserts) or that many are starting to get tired of the overwhelming overflood of memorabilia cards and are chasing at same card hence the price.

I do absolutely agree that this season of Certfiied do looks fantastic (I'm very weak for shiny cards!).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ive been getting more and more interested in parallels and not gu/autos as of late.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chief7575's Items on eBay

Richard (RGM1) is bang on. That's been the only Yzerman Mirror Gold to surface so far. The top 2 bidders are usually clobbering each other for the new Yzermans or the rarer ones. I rarely get into these battles anymore as I cannot afford to, but I keep an eye on things to see where the market is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

not a surprise, if its one of the first ones to come up you will get the couple big Y collectors with deep pockets fighting for it. Both were ready to pay what they needed and you reeped the benefits :) well done sir!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Why are people so crazy for cards when the player is retired? I just don't get it. That card to me is nothing compared to a similar Serial Numbered card while he was playing. The decision is not even a decision.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Why are people so crazy for cards when the player is retired? I just don't get it. That card to me is nothing compared to a similar Serial Numbered card while he was playing. The decision is not even a decision.

Although, not the same it's kind of similar when a player/person passes away. The value goes up... initially anyways..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Although, not the same it's kind of similar when a player/person passes away. The value goes up... initially anyways..

Especially the autos, I picked up Rick Rypien's Zenith Yours Truly auto the night before he died for 0.99$. Next day they were going for 50$

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

A lot of player collectors have reported finding trouble with /25 and lower parallels from this year's Certified - some of the bidders involved may have been going on the mentality that they may not see another copy for quite some time.

This is the reason.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(47)
    Country
    See dre2112's Items on eBay

No one is busting Certified. Any cards from that product with a low print run just aren't available unlike last year where you could find hundreds and hundreds of the multiple parallels numbered to 25 or less including the 1/1s from Certified.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12