A Few LeBron pick-ups

A few mid-level RCs:

http://s1064.beta.photobucket.com/us...79891103257127

...And my FIRST LeBron Auto. I have been waiting a while to find a look I really liked and a price I could afford and I just couldn't pass this one up!

http://s1064.beta.photobucket.com/us...55534649320488
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters, Zeller and Thompson in that order.

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Oh, and I just got the Auto in the mail today and it is VERY thick. What is the best case for a thick high-end card? Thanks!

-Ben
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters, Zeller and Thompson in that order.

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Very nice - I used to have that UD Diecut but sold it for a little less than I should have. Still don't have a Lebron auto - maybe one day. I love that card in your signature. I am collecting 03-04 Finest refractors but can't afford the Lebron RC.

As for storing the auto, I am pretty sure that there are one-touch magnetic holders that come in different card thickness sizes from regular to extra-thick. They are available at most card stores.
    'Do unto others as you would have done unto you'

Thanks man. I picked up the die cut for $50. I've seen it for a little more and a little less, so I feel pretty good about it. I bought some one-screw extra thick cases on amazon, so hopefully it will fit in there. Unfortunately I don't have a local card shop ANYWHERE near me so I can't actually eye things down to see if they will fit.

Also, I have the 03-04 Finest Kyle Korver RC Auto; if you're interested LMK.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Can never go wrong with Exquisite Autos... I love the Signature and Ink they use for those types of cards! Still need to pick up my first Lebron Rookie For safe keeping as well!
    ***WHyFLy's Personal Collections:***
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)

love the ex and the auto is a beauty congrats on the pick-ups
    2011 TOPPS FINEST UFC JUMBO THREADS 8/31Hidden Content

thanks!

-Ben

Great additions! That auto is a beauty.
    Lebron James Collector

thanks... once i saw them popping on ebay i had to have one!