Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Any 08 masterpieces Baseball Stroke of Genius Autos for my set! Thanks!
    Looking for Clay Buchholz, Jon Lester, Ross Detwiler, and all other Red Sox!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Awesome gesture big Anquan Boldin, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones fan

Gee,thanks so much for doing this,Don...I'd love anything Ryan Broyles(Lions) autographed..or any multi-colored patch card of Lions or Tigers

Really cool to do something like this. I collect Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles. Good luck at the show!
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

anything 49ers or gs warriors. thx again for the kind gesture

Anything Detroit Red Wings... Thanks Don !

Dale
    Hidden Content
    • Looking for Detroit cards in Baseball, Hockey, Football.
    I have over 16,400 cards listed in my inventory all with scans.

Sweet idea Don.

I do not want you to buy me anything. BUT, if you run across a Louis Delmas National Treasures RC /10 please pick it up and I will pay you immediately. I have 8 of the 10 and have been looking for the last 2 forever. I will also pay you a finders fee. Thanks in advance
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

Anything Adrian Peterson or Chicago Blackhawks. It is really great that you are doing this. Very rarely you find someone as kind as you.
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING TO SELL ALL OF THE CARDS I LIST - PLEASE DO NOT OFFER TRADES

>>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<

Thanks for the contest Don. I'm usually after John Wall. THANKS! and have a safe and Happy Holidays!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast