Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Used to travel down to Lexington from Michigan in the late 90's-early 2000s for that show. Always did really well both buying and selling. Will never forget a dealer named JB...or TW...something like that who on my way out the door in 2000 had two Wolverines Fleer Autographics cards he wanted to unload for $3 each....And knowing I was from Michigan gave them both to me for $5 so I could sell them up here. An exciting wide receiver named Marquis Walker....and some quarterback who was never going to play in the NFL with the last name of Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by vintagetrading View Post
    An exciting wide receiver named Marquis Walker....and some quarterback who was never going to play in the NFL with the last name of Brady.
    Yeah, too bad for that Brady kid. :)
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vintagetrading View Post
    Used to travel down to Lexington from Michigan in the late 90's-early 2000s for that show. Always did really well both buying and selling. Will never forget a dealer named JB...or TW...something like that who on my way out the door in 2000 had two Wolverines Fleer Autographics cards he wanted to unload for $3 each....And knowing I was from Michigan gave them both to me for $5 so I could sell them up here. An exciting wide receiver named Marquis Walker....and some quarterback who was never going to play in the NFL with the last name of Brady.
    Awesome story. What shows do you do now if any?

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

congrats to MARKELL and thanks for having the contest Don it was a very nice thing for you to do
    FB: in this order Any Steelers, Any Raiders
    Baseball: Barry Larkin, Tom Browning, Sandy alomar jr, Justin Masterson and tribe prospectsalso want micheal jordan baseball card

Thank you don and to the forum members for there congrats, I'm totally amazed I was chosen, I never am lucky, I can't wait to receive the 2 items, they are both items I do not have, and the autograph is just an amazing find, again thank you don.

Congrats Markell, awesome contest
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345