Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Not really.. I personally ship over 300 packages a week. When I hit Marked As Shipped on eBay I assume the buyer see's it light up and can tell when it's been shipped.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I am not debating that sellers don't ship their items on ebay, I am just asking for a little communication here when they do. I understand that people get busy and shipping gets delayed, but some info here would be nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand that.. if I'm delayed I message the buyer. If nothing is delayed, I don't message them. That's the joy of using the eBay system, everyone can see for themselves right there when things are shipped.

I do my ebay sales & box breaks part time.. 8 hours a week. If I messaged everyone, that time would double. I message with box break links, and stated that cards will ship by the weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I understand that.. if I'm delayed I message the buyer. If nothing is delayed, I don't message them. That's the joy of using the eBay system, everyone can see for themselves right there when things are shipped.

I do my ebay sales & box breaks part time.. 8 hours a week. If I messaged everyone, that time would double. I message with box break links, and stated that cards will ship by the weekend.

How on earth do you ship out 300 a week part-time???? I don't know if I envy you or if I'm thankful for my crap job that keeps me busy 50 hours a week :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol.. i have a system.. as one break finishes and the video is uploading I package all that stuff up.

It's really.. really.. really.. tedious.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

I make it a point to reply back to all my messages, even if someone is trying to low-ball me on an offer I am polite enough to message them back and decline and suggest a possible counteroffer. I can't stand it when someone requests a price or asks me to 'cmb' for a certain card they want and I receive no answer back after I reply because perhaps I was asking for too much or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

lol.. i have a system.. as one break finishes and the video is uploading I package all that stuff up.

It's really.. really.. really.. tedious.

Isn't this supposed to be.........the.........fun..........part......... of your life?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha.. it is fun! I keep the Oilers cards I pull (from The Cup only).. this allows me to break a LOT more boxes than my actual budget would allow. :)

Plus, I like knowing that I pulled a /99 RC, with a certain patch - that way I know it's authentic as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I make it a point to reply back to all my messages, even if someone is trying to low-ball me on an offer I am polite enough to message them back and decline and suggest a possible counteroffer. I can't stand it when someone requests a price or asks me to 'cmb' for a certain card they want and I receive no answer back after I reply because perhaps I was asking for too much or something.

We need more sellers like you! It's not in my nature to lowball people and the only time I ask for a deal on ebay is if I am betting on a bunch of a seller's cards or there are no bids on a certain card and the card has a BIN that's a little high or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

I find most people don't use the mark as shipped option on eBay or on here for that matter. I always use it because it is easier to to mark as shipped than it is to send a message. Also, on eBay you can put the tracking number in so that the buyer can see it immediately and just click it to take them to the tracking page. I have also run into lots of people that ask me if I have shipped an item when it has actually been marked as shipped already in eBay. These people must not pay attention because I get an email when something is shipped and I can clearly see it in my eBay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast