Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have some older low end stuff from 2004-2007 FT for 2011 Contenders Autos

Im gonna go ahead and stay in the game and try and do this set again over time. I have some older stuff, mainly low end FT. Prefer the on card autos first, but will look at all.

Anyone?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

bump

bump

what are you looking for on the gabbart?

Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    what are you looking for on the gabbart?
    What you got? I see you have stuff but you didnt list any.

i do not have a list or bucket, if you can give me a player i can check, if you have a paypal price id hear that too, if not its all good. not worth listing out all my stuff.

Hi, you need a Corey Liuget 2011 Contenders auto? If so Im just looking for a decent rookie or refractor, any year, or a Champ Bailey, Elway, or other star Broncos. Lmk, thanks! :)
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Denver Broncos, Montana, Nick Foles, Eddie Lacy, Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried
    I do NOT trade by BV, a card is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, not what a magazine makes up out of thin air. Hidden Content

Any and all Steelers rookies? Autos?

camaro-i think i have a champ bailey finest refractor /49 from like 07, ill have to check tonight and PM you.
    will-ill take a look, just curious, got a $$ price?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast