Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    sticker price of... $1,500
    It used to be listed on ebay at $1,250 but went unsold with 3 offers, wonder what the offers were that he turned them down?

I just wish I had the funds, I'd kill to have that kind of card in my Wings PC.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

That is the sickest howe piece I have ever seen on a card.....crazy!!!

I was one of those offers and it was strong but not near $1250. Tried to work out a trade with the LCS owner but couldn't make it work. I will say, he's a good person to deal with but unfortunately he was not anxious to move the card (nor would I be). I'm still thinking about it tho.....!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    It used to be listed on ebay at $1,250 but went unsold with 3 offers, wonder what the offers were that he turned them down?

I just wish I had the funds, I'd kill to have that kind of card in my Wings PC.
    Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Retired Players, ITG Enshrined Mega's, Nameplates and Emblematics and Superlative Jumbo Emblems!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Gorgeous card...!
    But not a chance that the card will be going for +$1000, no matter how stunning card is because the manufacturer of the card is none less than Panini, sadly but true.

$500-$800 just sounds more fair just according the very very bad resale value Panini cards got.
    Just imagine if it was Upperdeck who did the card so +$2500 in a blink for sure.
    PC-PLAYERS: Tom Barrasso & Johan Hedberg - Hidden Content
    MOST WANTED!!!
    *13-14 PANINI PRIME COLORS - TOM BARRASSO - PAYS WELL!
    AND ALL CARDS WITH BARRASSO FROM 13-14 PANINI NATIONAL TREASURES/FLAWLESS

That was exactly where I was at with it. The Howe Limited Logos card from 06-07 (?) goes for well over $1000 and I'm fairly certain I've heard of sales closer to $2k. This card is as nice but.....not Upper Deck. Still, $1250 seems in the ball park for a Howe auto/ emblem regardless of the manufacturer (assuming they are credible). I'm curious to see if it will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Frendo View Post
    Gorgeous card...!
    But not a chance that the card will be going for +$1000, no matter how stunning card is because the manufacturer of the card is none less than Panini, sadly but true.

$500-$800 just sounds more fair just according the very very bad resale value Panini cards got.
    Just imagine if it was Upperdeck who did the card so +$2500 in a blink for sure.
    Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Retired Players, ITG Enshrined Mega's, Nameplates and Emblematics and Superlative Jumbo Emblems!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

wow beauty of a card
    id pay $900 if i even had that money..
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12