Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*Kind of* new from Utah :)

Hey it's been awhile. I posted a little in 2011 and made one trade but then some stuff came up and I had to stop collecting for a bit. Well right now I'm full throttle ahead. Looking to build my collection again. I had a pretty good collection and when I moved someone stole the box that it was in. Pretty sure I know who it was but he won't admit it. Anyways looking to slowly build my collection back up and hoping this site will help. I collect Yankees/Packers/Jazz/Howie Kendrick/Derek Jeter/Hakeem Olajuwon/Vladimir Guerrero/Mike Trout/Allen Iverson. I don't have much to trade seeing as everything got stolen but I do have a few I'm looking to post. Anyways hope this site can help me build back my awesome collection!
    Interested in anything Yankees uniform, Howie Kendrick, Vladimir Guerrero, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Green Bay Packers uniform........

Welcome back to the site and board. Sorry to hear about your collection getting stolen. Hopefully you will end up with an even bigger and better collection. Again, welcome back.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome back....I can send you a few of my extra Jeters & Vlads for a self stamped envelope!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

Hello, I LOVE Utah! My wife's side of the family lives in Utah and I love that place, I plan on moving there in about a year or two from now!

Hello Tim and welcome to SCF.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Colts, Falcons, Packers, Braves, UGA, & HOF players

I'd be down for that

Quote Originally Posted by hugs65 View Post
    Welcome back....I can send you a few of my extra Jeters & Vlads for a self stamped envelope!
    That would be AWESOME!!!
    Interested in anything Yankees uniform, Howie Kendrick, Vladimir Guerrero, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Green Bay Packers uniform........

Hey Tim, Welcome back to SCF. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Quote Originally Posted by 1yankeesfan View Post
    That would be AWESOME!!!
    PMed you with my addy! [-i o]
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast