Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Who thinks we have a dog in the fight?
    As long as everything AMERICAN is shoved down our throats, we'll have something to say about it. I also fail to see how being aware of what's happening in another country and having an opinion is a bad or pointless thing. We also realize that what you do down there affects us up here, so we keep tabs.
    But yeah, you're right, it doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    This is wrong from a fiscal, religious, and wartime demeanor standpoint. Really.....54 trees??? Enjoy!!

http://news.investors.com/politics-a...ve.htm?ven=rss

Did you post these same concerns when GWB was in office?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Billy I do hope you complained when bush 2 did the same...
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Who thinks we have a dog in the fight?
    As long as everything AMERICAN is shoved down our throats, we'll have something to say about it. I also fail to see how being aware of what's happening in another country and having an opinion is a bad or pointless thing. We also realize that what you do down there affects us up here, so we keep tabs.
    But yeah, you're right, it doesn't make any sense.
    Shoved down your throat?? Sorry that we have been such a great ally to you all these years.....I would be happy to be a complete isolationist and have no troops anywhere, and fix what ails this country, but you know how it goes, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. By no means am I suggesting you shouldn't have your opinion on the matter, but I am allowed to have my opinion, that your opinion doesn't matter.......(jk!!)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content (Use this first because it's just better!!)
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

I sure would have, if I saw an article on the subject.....but i haven't seen one......Again guys this is not about OBAMA, I know you feel like you need to protect him, but this is about how to put on our big boy pants and act responsibly. This article just struck me as a microcosm of all this is wrong with this country, do as I say not as I do.......

Billy this has been going on for years
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Billy this has been going on for years
    Doesn't make it right........at one point slavery was going on for years..........

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    Shoved down your throat?? Sorry that we have been such a great ally to you all these years.....I would be happy to be a complete isolationist and have no troops anywhere, and fix what ails this country, but you know how it goes, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. By no means am I suggesting you shouldn't have your opinion on the matter, but I am allowed to have my opinion, that your opinion doesn't matter.......(jk!!)
    Yes shoved down our throat. And don't look now but Canada has been just as good an ally to you. Also pur horrible system of socialized health care andheavy business regulation has only left us with the top economy in this whole mess. Maybe you should listen to us. You could learn a thing or two.

This is northing new and has nothing to do with the party of the candidate who lives in the white house. I do agree that it's rather overboard as are a lot of washington DC events.

as for canadians weighing in on U.S. topics, I like it, they are outsiders and give a different perspective at times. Plus I'm sure their government does the same thing so they can more than likely relate.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    This is northing new and has nothing to do with the party of the candidate who lives in the white house. I do agree that it's rather overboard as are a lot of washington DC events.

as for canadians weighing in on U.S. topics, I like it, they are outsiders and give a different perspective at times. Plus I'm sure their government does the same thing so they can more than likely relate.
    Systematically we're still British, and we call our Conservatives "Conservatives" and our Liberals "New Democrats". Our most middle of the road are "Liberals".
    Tactics though, we've borrowed those for yeeeeeaaaars.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast