Ballplayers that are not HOFers but have a cult following

What are some ballplayers who's only chance of getting to the HOF will be sitting in the crowd watching their teamates get elected but still have a cult following for some reason. I know that Penny Hardaway cards are very popular. Michael Vick and Tebow despite their lack of quarterback skills both have a huge follwoing. Any others?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Dale Murphy
    Will Clark
    Don Mattingly
    Hideo Nomo
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Dale Murphy
    Will Clark
    Don Mattingly
    Hideo Nomo
    always loved hideo, used to try to pitch like him when playing little league ball lol

add bo jackson to the list too
    have 4308 different cardinals cards

My all-time favorite non-hofer is Brian Downing..actually have a some PC of his cards, only missing a few before I have them all

Rick Vaughn
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Come on now. DOnt count Tebow out so early!
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Dale Murphy
    Will Clark
    Don Mattingly
    Hideo Nomo

I would think that Murphy, Clark, and or Mattingly may get voted in the hall eventully. Nomo not so likely.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I would think that Murphy, Clark, and or Mattingly may get voted in the hall eventully. Nomo not so likely.
    Will Clark fell off the HOF ballot his first year and Murphy and Mattingly have a couple years left. They might get elected to the HOF in 100 years but odds are unlikely they get voted into the baseball HOF by conventional means.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Will Clark fell off the HOF ballot his first year and Murphy and Mattingly have a couple years left. They might get elected to the HOF in 100 years but odds are unlikely they get voted into the baseball HOF by conventional means.
    clark was 1 hell of a player for many years, a shame he didnt get more votes.
    have 4308 different cardinals cards