4 Packs of 11/12 Upper Deck Series 1

Nothing wrong with a case hit in 4 packs, I'm quite surprised by the sale value of these cards, much higher then expected.

photo sharing websites
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Stupid clear cut nonsense!LOL Yeah man I've been shocked at the selling prices of those too. I collect Skinner and it's hard to think an acetate die cut sells for $3 less than a Program of Excellence Team Canada auto Skinner /10 from the cup! Yup I paid $71 for the POE auto and the next week watched the Skinner/Staal Foundations die cut sell for $68! Makes no sense to me but who am I right?LOL Congrats on the nice hit dude! You should get something nice in return for that hit, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

nice hit
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook & Twitter - @604breaks
    **Looking for 13/14 PRIME Colors Patch Pavel Bure #2/2 Canucks Place Patch**

Sick pull!!!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Collecting: Young Guns Exclusives /100 , SPA Future Watches
    Ultimate CUP SPA Dominion++ Autos & Patches
    - MID/HIGH END

nice hit
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Just sold for $85 on EBay, pleasantly surprised. I'll be able to pick up a sweet Scheifele with that!
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.