Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this Kobe Bryant Patch card real?

I bought this on Ebay. Not sure if it's real though. I know i was stupid to buy it without asking first, but I'm a new card collector and was just eager to get a Kobe patch. Should i leave bad feedback?

i would say your good to go on that patch!!...

I would agree that it looks real. What makes you think it might not be?

And no, I would not leave bad feedback.
    I collect NBA patch cards, check them out! (Frequently updated)

Hidden Content

looks like a regular gu jersey card rather than a patch.
    LOOKING FOR ARIANNY CELESTE, LEBRON/KOBE REFRACTORS/XFRACTORS.
    ALSO LOOKING FOR 07-08 SP GAME USED ALL STAR PATCHES OF DAMON JONES /50 AND CARLOS BOOZER /50

I'm thinking it's not authentic because i got it pretty cheap, and I was looking around the internet and some people said it should say "Prime" on the card. Another reason is that i read that its numbered high.

The Primes are numbered out of 10. How much is "pretty cheap"?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

They probably just listed it as a patch, even though its not. Some people think that is a patch when (IMO) a patch is more than one color.
    Collecting Patrick Peterson

20.00 is not cheap at all, you can get it as low as 5.00-10.00 on forum. It's an authentic jersey card, not really a patch.
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

The classics prime/patch cards are numbered 10-25 and say "prime" on the right side of the card that runs vertical. I have a few in my bucket in my pc. U just got the gu version of the card and paid way to much for it
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast