Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this Kobe Bryant Patch card real?

I bought this on Ebay. Not sure if it's real though. I know i was stupid to buy it without asking first, but I'm a new card collector and was just eager to get a Kobe patch. Should i leave bad feedback?

i would say your good to go on that patch!!...

I would agree that it looks real. What makes you think it might not be?

And no, I would not leave bad feedback.
    I collect NBA patch cards, check them out! (Frequently updated)

Hidden Content

looks like a regular gu jersey card rather than a patch.
    LOOKING FOR ARIANNY CELESTE, LEBRON/KOBE REFRACTORS/XFRACTORS.
    ALSO LOOKING FOR 07-08 SP GAME USED ALL STAR PATCHES OF DAMON JONES /50 AND CARLOS BOOZER /50

I'm thinking it's not authentic because i got it pretty cheap, and I was looking around the internet and some people said it should say "Prime" on the card. Another reason is that i read that its numbered high.

The Primes are numbered out of 10. How much is "pretty cheap"?
    Hidden Content rade List Link - Hidden Content
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

They probably just listed it as a patch, even though its not. Some people think that is a patch when (IMO) a patch is more than one color.
    Collecting Patrick Peterson

20.00 is not cheap at all, you can get it as low as 5.00-10.00 on forum. It's an authentic jersey card, not really a patch.
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

The classics prime/patch cards are numbered 10-25 and say "prime" on the right side of the card that runs vertical. I have a few in my bucket in my pc. U just got the gu version of the card and paid way to much for it
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast