2012 mini box of topps finest

Went by the LCS for a couple of cases and decided to grab a mini-box of finest. I picked the 2nd box. I hadn't busted in anything for a while and was feeling lucky lol.

First pack I hit a Automic Die Cut Red Refractor auto of Nick Foles 6/10.
    Patch auto 2 clr of David Wilson /75.img100.jpg

Pretty happy with the break. Did better out of one mini then I did out of 6 boxes I had previously opened when it came out. Foles will probably go on ebay unless the right offer.
    Last edited by bigp621; 12-03-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

The hits don't seem too bad. Wilson will get some playing time now that Brown is out. Hopefully he doesn't flop, though.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Sharp hit on the Foles, and Wilson will see some playing time!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

very nice pull on the foles...congrats
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Yea - I figured the foles is a pretty good hit. His stuff is doing pretty decent, especially after being named starter for the rest of the season. Wilson has a lot of potential if he can hang onto the ball.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

great looking Foles!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**