Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (49)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Wink 3 PACKS OF BOWMAN DRAFT JUMBO. JOEY GALLO RED REF AUTO /5!!!!!! (scans inside)

Went to LJ's Sports Cards in Binghamton, probably my last card shop trip of the semester. The owner decided he was going to offer to open a Jumbo box of draft and offer to sell me some packs. I took 3 total and hit a gold refractor of some scrub. The third pack had this. I am still shaking. Scan's aren't great, condition is just fine :D

I'd say it's a nice payday for me. I'm thinking $1000+????
    Currently Collecting
    Islanders GU & Auto's Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Great pull looks like one of the better autos from this product,I saw an orange numbered to 25 with a buy it now of 1,200 so you're probably not far off in thinking it could go for over 1,000,HUGE CONGRATS.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Killed it! Happy Holidays!

Jerad
    Always looking for autos of Giants stars, and other stars and HOFer's

My links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wow congrats on the amazing pull. I don't think you will have any trouble getting over $1000 especially if it is high grading quality.
    All 07-08 UD Premier Penmanship Auto's # to 50
    All 2005 UD Trilogy Baseball Signature Materials # to 75
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Very nice, are you in Binghamton NY? if so Im from Elmira, and have plenty of family and friends in the Binghamton erea.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content