Buying Your Highend Football, Baseball, and Basketball

I have up to $4500 to spend. The bigger the lot the better. I am buying to resell so I cannot buy Ebay prices. Also intrested in some memorbilia.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

you can make on offers on my stuff.
    Collecting: Vikings/Twins/Magic Johnson 1/1's
    I ship everything with DC. I don't ship outside of the US!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 32magicman View Post
    you can make on offers on my stuff.
    Prices on Newton and AJ Green Contenders.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Anyone today?

David
    Hidden Content

$195

$77

Add $2.75 for shipping and DC to either one or both together. Ships first class w/ DC and bubble mailer.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    $195

$77

Add $2.75 for shipping and DC to either one or both together. Ships first class w/ DC and bubble mailer.
    Ill pass as they are higher than Ebay.

David
    Hidden Content

I have a Finest Automic Rookie Red Refractor auto of Foles 6/10 and a Kyrie Irving Prestige rc auto. PM if you are interested in them. I got some other mid end stuff but those 2 are the main high end I have right now
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
    Ill pass as they are higher than Ebay.

David
    What prices are you looking for?
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    I have a Finest Automic Rookie Red Refractor auto of Foles 6/10 and a Kyrie Irving Prestige rc auto. PM if you are interested in them. I got some other mid end stuff but those 2 are the main high end I have right now
    Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    What prices are you looking for?
    Below ebay as I'm buying to.resell.

David
    Hidden Content