Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fs: Looking to sale some items....

I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

interested in the wade topps jersey edition r , cmb lmk
    my bucket ft:

Hidden Content

looking for all Lebron true rcs bv under 100

sorry didnt see anything i could use
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

Please pm a price on the Burks. Thanks!
    Any cardboard that brings excitement to me and my kids!

My Buckett:
    Hidden Content

$5

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

Please send me prices for each of the following below via pm. I don't always remember to check threads.

Forward seven piece game used
    Rudy T home court auto
    Bill Laimbeer home court auto
    Iman Shumpert prestige auto
    Dominique Wilkins national treasures auto
    One of the Dwyane Wade topps rookie graded 9.5
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

pm sent

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast