Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want Darren Sproles & Jimmy Graham

Looking for nice stuff of Darren Sproles and Jimmy Graham.
    I am mainly looking for higher end, multi-color GU, Auto's and rare RCs. I am getting a little more selective on what I've been picking up but for the right price or trade I'll buy it all.
    For Viewing:
    KSU Bucket w/ Sproles Sub folders
    http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/...ansas%20State/
    Jimmy Graham Folder
    http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/...immy%20Graham/

Thanks for the look, post if you have something you think I might be interested in.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Thought I'd bump this again, picked up a Sproles National Treasures Auto /5 along with some other newer autos, PSA 10 Graham Contenders and Score plus a finest and R&S.
    So wouldn't mind picking up a couple more low numbered/print run cards.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Bump this up again, see if there are any new ones out there.

Thanks, James

Slow on Replies, if you got any nicer stuff shoot me a line, thanks.

Thanks, James

I have a couple Jimmy Graham 1/1 rookie autos:

Panini Limited Platinum Spotlight:

Topps Prime:

I would entertain paypal offers on them.

Ok, another call, some more like the above please!

Thanks, James

Very nice cards!!!!!

Adam
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Very nice cards!!!!!

Adam
    Thanks bud, adding to the addition man. Hoping to pick some more Sproles out of 2012, I've had some luck so far.

Thanks, James

I have this patch. I think it is part of his name. not sure. lmk if you are interested, thanks

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ---Rookies FT
    Hidden Content --- Numbered, Inserts, Parallel FT

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfanatic View Post
    I have this patch. I think it is part of his name. not sure. lmk if you are interested, thanks
    Replied by pm thanks for post.

Thanks, James

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast