Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wouldn't mind RC lots along with gu and autos
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Up for tonight
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Up to the top again for tonight

Thanks, James

any intrest in this one
    18/25
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    any intrest in this one
    18/25
    PM Sent

Thanks, James

Would like some Prizm Refractors and such!

Thanks, James

Bringing this one up, know there are some nice Sproles Jersey's out of Limited this year!

Thanks, James

Bringing this up for tonight

Thanks, James

Any luck on New Spoles stuff?

Adam
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Any luck on New Spoles stuff?

Adam
    I got this awesome Limited Jumbo Patch #1/25 from a super cool guy at the last show I went to, funny thing was his name was Adam also! Thanks by the way. I have a scan, just haven't been able to upload it yet. I have another Limited jumbo jersey number patch with an S as part of the patch (nameplate) and Limited Emerald Auto 5/5, also picked up a Prizm Gold /10 incoming. About it on the Sproles stuff lately.

Thanks, James

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast