Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Up for the weekend
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

2. Wata Photo
    Sunday evening bump
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Weekend Bump, shoot me a post or a PM with what you have. Mainly looking for newer GU/Auto and Nice RC/GU/Autos
    Thanks, James

Thanks, James

Hit me up for:

Corso Auto
    Magic Historical Coin
    All your vintage

Thanks

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Click on Available:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Hit me up for:

Corso Auto
    Magic Historical Coin
    All your vintage

Thanks

Adam
    Thanks bud, I'll look you up later this afternoon or evening. On the way out for a bit, Card auction out east of Wichita Little Bull Auctions if you want to look them up.

Thanks, James

Weekend bump

Thanks, James

I have Sproles XFractor RC #/399 if you need it...
    Pm if you do, looking for a 49er in my sig...
    Thanks,
    Sir Ron Q.
    Thanks to the Ultimate Gentleman and friend,
    Jerry Rice for my avatar...... GO NINERS :AMEN:
    Always looking for: Kaepernick, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith, Crabtree, Gore, Vernon Davis, Willis, Upati, A. Davis, Kendall Hunter, Q. Patton RC' Year Only!!!!Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123