Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    any interest in a pwe trade for the steve johnson base card. ck my 2012 link
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2014 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Michigandan-
    I like that 08 TC Xfractor Peterson or i would look at #'d Raiders or 2012 raider refractors also. in other words i'm open, i'll set it aside for you and we'll figure something out. Thanks.
    let me see what i can dig up for you, shoot u a list tomorrow.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Anyway you would trade... I pulled a Juron Criner Black refractor SP Auto /25 today... like the R. Wilson. Let me know
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    any interest in a pwe trade for the steve johnson base card. ck my 2012 link
    No PWE trades because my post office hits me with the extra postage everytime. if you want to do a larger trade i'm interested in the Ismail gu and a couple rieff refractors. lmk. thanks.

I like the alshon. LMK
    Looking for Russell Wilson, Marcus Allen, J.J. Watt
    Trying to collect Topps Archives Autographed cards, Baseball or Football
    My Bucket is a work in progress right now.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Anyway you would trade... I pulled a Juron Criner Black refractor SP Auto /25 today... like the R. Wilson. Let me know
    As much as i would like to trade for the Criner, i just can't give up the wilson for it. Thanks though.

no prob
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

ok i like bigger trades how about this

you get the the 3 you want

i get the stevie johnson triple threads base, ryan fitzpatrick finest refractor and the warrick dunn momentum jsy if good post er up
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dunoon32 View Post
    I like the alshon. LMK
    Didn't see anything, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    No PWE trades because my post office hits me with the extra postage everytime. if you want to do a larger trade i'm interested in the Ismail gu and a couple rieff refractors. lmk. thanks.
    ok i like bigger trades how about this

you get the the 3 you want

i get the stevie johnson triple threads base, ryan fitzpatrick finest refractor and the warrick dunn momentum jsy if good post er up
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast