12-03-2012, 09:09 PM #1
Group Case Break - 2012 Panini Limited Hobby Case (15 Boxes) - Card Draft!
Sell Sheet - http://atlsportscards.com/product_ex...2010-19-12.pdf
Release Date - January 16th, 2013
Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 7 cards per pack.
- 3 Autographs/Memorabilia (at least one auto)
- 1 Legend Or Phenom
- 3 Parallels/commons
- 100 Commons
- 50 Legends
- 50 Phenoms
- 35 Material Phenoms RC
- All cards are numbered to 399 or less!
- Material Phenoms RC - Continuing the popular line of rookie cards in Limited, these RCs are not only on-card autographed but also feature a stunning die-cut representing each player's team.
- Hog Heaven - A new introduction into Limited, Hog Heaven features authentic football swatches that are signed in brilliant silver.
- Limited Cuts - History is honored in this classic insert, featuring cut signatures from some of the game's greatest legends.
- Stadium Stars - Paying tribute to the most important part of a player's gear, Stadium Stars showcases actual pieces from game-used helmets.
- Gameday Materials - Game-Worn, Game-Dated Materials Are Featured In This Prime-Only Insert. Look For Pieces From Your Favorite Player's Best Games!
- Membership - Having Graduated From College Football, These Rookies Have Now Joined The Fraternity Of Professional Football Players. Football's Stars In The Making Are Displayed In This Unique Autograph-Only Insert.
- Inked - This Autograph-Only Insert Features The League's Most Impressive Players, Both Past And Present - Truly Inkcredible Signatures!
-Tag Team - Tag Team Is Exactly How It Sounds - Terrific Laundry Tag Or Id Tag Pieces From Two Of The League's Best Players.
-Rookie Jumbo Jersey #'S - It's No Surprise That We Love Jumbo Prime Swatches. These Impressive Multi-Color Pieces Are Displayed Prominently In This Insert, Along With An Autograph From The Top Players Taken In The 2012 NFL Draft.
This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order that we come out. Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.
You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.
The price for each individual slot is $38 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards. People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.
There is a limit of FIVE (5) slots per member.
Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!
If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.
Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/rybowski
So who's in??
12-03-2012, 09:13 PM #2
I'll take spots 18 and 32.....thanks 4 getting the case break of limited up this year!
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM #3
15 boxes times 7 cards would make 105 cards total right? But there are 45 people drafting, how is that going to break down? Some people get two cards and some people get three? I'm new to this if you haven't noticed.
Last edited by panamamyers; 12-03-2012 at 10:26 PM.
12-04-2012, 07:01 PM #4
come on SCF! no one likes limited this year? let's get this filled......great looking cards this year!
12-04-2012, 07:44 PM #5
12-04-2012, 08:47 PM #6
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM #7
12-05-2012, 01:10 AM #8
12-05-2012, 12:24 PM #9
12-05-2012, 12:26 PM #10