Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dwayne Bowe Salutes Jovan Belcher By Wearing A T-Shirt With His Name Misspelled

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Not to sound insensitive to the issue but this t-shirt just reeks of those really bad e-bay t-shirts.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Are you sure his parents didnt spell it wrong when he was born? Jovan?? Javon? I dont think it matters. lol... Why does Dwayne Bowe have a shrine to himself? Nothing but pictures of himself and his name all over the wall behind him. lol. Classy
    Last edited by Titantron; 12-04-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Here is a Link to my Photobucket PC and trade stuff. Hidden Content

Here is the link to my set Needs List.
    Hidden Content

1) Titantron, I was wondering the same thing. I can see having the game balls in a trophy case or something, but the pics too? Seems a tad bit egotistical (not surprising).

2) Aside from the name being mis-spelled, I have real issue with teammates doing this. Regardless of how his life ended, he murdered his girlfriend and left their daughter orphaned. Nobody who does that deserves respect or rememberance.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Not to sound insensitive to the issue but this t-shirt just reeks of those really bad e-bay t-shirts.
    You can't really be insensitive here. The guy on the t shirt is a murderer and the other guy is an egotistical idiot apparently. You can really do no harm here.

hold on has anyone seen the clay matthews commercial? how is what bowe doing different? as for the t-shirt, not good taste, that is why the nfl did not put his number on kc jersey/helmet sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Schaub View Post
    hold on has anyone seen the clay matthews commercial? how is what bowe doing different? as for the t-shirt, not good taste, that is why the nfl did not put his number on kc jersey/helmet sunday
    Seriously? One is a commercial set up by an advertising team and does not mean that Clay Mathews is actually that egotistical. The other is actual images of DBo's home that show he actually has a shrine to himself.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Schaub View Post
    Probably be a commercial is fake and not real life. Personally I don't care if the guy has a shine of himself in his house as it doesn't effect me but combine that with the spelling mistake on the t shirt and it is kinda funny.

Dwayne Bowe is moving up my list of favorite athletes. Generally, they have to appear very stupid and be completely ludicrous.

He's wearing a shirt of a murderer portrayed in heaven? Has gameballs reprinted with his stats on them (I love that one), a picture of him souring over the city, and a TD on the bottom.... This guy is classy..!!

However, he wouldn't make my serious favorite athletes, but he'd make my Randy Moss, Dwayne Bowe, Michael Vick type list.....
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

no one is even talking about the more obvious point. He's pointing up to the sky for a guy that shot his girlfriend and then ran and killed himself before he could be punished for his crime. If there is a hell than Belcher is riding the escalator down as we speak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast