Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vermont22's Items on eBay

Quick Sales!! Need Paypal!!!! Great Prices!! Below Ebay WOW!! Best Prices!

discounts given for multiple purchases

please add 3 shipping to each order no matter how much you spend!
    Thanks!

Last edited by stamkos; 12-06-2012 at 02:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill take the Sid Trilogy

PM sent
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ovechkinfan's Items on eBay

plz send me my tracking number on my crosby spa au rc and ovy spx au rc jsy ...... thank you was waiting a pm from you but thought i would send a msg here too

also thought u were getting the package out the next day after i pay by paypal gift.... hope ur flu is better and be able to get it out today.... i want it before christmas and rmb to send next day xpresspost as u promise... and lmk why u rejected the trade after receiving my paypal gift of $695???

Country

plz send me my tracking number on my crosby spa au rc and ovy spx au rc jsy ...... thank you was waiting a pm from you but thought i would send a msg here too

also thought u were getting the package out the next day after i pay by paypal gift.... hope ur flu is better and be able to get it out today.... i want it before christmas and rmb to send next day xpresspost as u promise... and lmk why u rejected the trade after receiving my paypal gift of $695???

lol jeez! I hope everything works out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

that sucks , hope it works out , but why oh why would u send that much as a gift

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ovechkinfan's Items on eBay

yeah stupid me... thought he had good feedback here and on ebay....he had just ruin it and i will never send gift again no matter how good their feedback is now.....i had done bigger deals sending gift with good traders.... well just still waiting for his tracking Number... and will not get it before Christmas so whats the point already.... asked for a refund probably won't get that either.....

What a Christmas...

Merry Christmas