Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

eBay Sales - US only vs. Worldwide on a Carey Price Glove/Pad Card

This had to be unpleasant for the seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200854686156

$6.60 for a very nice Glove/Pad /10. I know that a lot of people don't necessarily care a ton about Expo redemption cards, but...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-ITG-BE...-/300718797023 - $57

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-ITG-BE...-/290773223156 - $22.56

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-ITG-BE...-/230848545511 - $20

Savings of anywhere from 67% to 90% for the lucky buyer. Hats off to him.

I will never criticize people in the US who don't ship to Canada (or vice-versa) when it comes to hockey cards. It's their choice and they more than likely have their own valid reasons. But stuff like that severely limits your market and therefore your sales.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I have scored AMAZING deals from US-only sellers, so who am I to complain? Unfortunately my "outlet" is not really on speaking terms with me right now, so I'm cut off :(

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah I have a couple guys for this sort of thing too. I kinda forgot about this one until after it was over. I've been doing a few football purchases lately so there's no real benefit there like there is with hockey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love how ebay gave the option to have 2 mailing address attached to 1 account now!

Living about 30mins away from Blane, Washington is saving me crazy money with hockey auctions!

All those sellers I hated before because they didnt ship to Canada are now my best friend =P

You dont ship to Canada? No problem

You ship to Canada, but shipping costs $20+ .... while inside the continental USA is free you say?? No problem again!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

Love how ebay gave the option to have 2 mailing address attached to 1 account now!

Living about 30mins away from Blane, Washington is saving me crazy money with hockey auctions!

All those sellers I hated before because they didnt ship to Canada are now my best friend =P

You dont ship to Canada? No problem

You ship to Canada, but shipping costs $20+ .... while inside the continental USA is free you say?? No problem again!

I envy you

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

US paranoia causes people to not ship to Canada. It's funny watching US eBayers selling $1.00 cards and not shipping to Canada and never selling anything.

Canadians singlehandedly keep the Hockey Card market from falling off the cliff. I'm stunned at how many American eBay Hockey Card sellers limit themselves to domestic only shipping. Just to ahead and cut out 85% of your entire marketplace.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

I like when they put up rare cards of swedish players and i cant bid.......so they get 5$ for a card i gladly would pay 40$ for....no sense in that.
    Have been on ebay since 1997 and only once have i not recived my card..so there is no need to not sell to sweden it rarely dissapers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OW....!

$6.60 for a Price /10 card (no matter if it's a expo!) is just wow!
    I still don't get that why there are so many who doesn't ships outside USA (or canada but not so many as the americans) for now, because there're so many hard-core collectors who lives outside USA/NA....only for just 2-3 years ago was almost 98.50% (no kidding IMO!) willing to ship outside NA!

It's just moronic to not willing to ship to canada (or overseas)!